Saturday, November 19, 2011

35 Years n this Earth

Tomorrow is my 35th birthday! Can you believe it?! I can still remember thinking 20 was old. ha! What a little perspective can do for you. :) Nothing big and exciting to report on the home front. Just a lot of lounging with Teeny Weeny and trying to keep warm. Which brings me to a newish idea that I am bouncing around. Moving to someplace that is not ungodly cold in the Winter! I have thought of a few places. Here is some brainstorming. Savannah, GA-Warm, easy to get home, easier for visitors. Brisbane, Australia-Warm, laid back way of life, but harder to get home and have visitors Southern Europe-Warmer than here, easy travel for me and others, closer to so much. There are many, many ideas, and I really need to stop watching House Hunters International. It gives me too many ideas and makes me want to go so bad. In order for any ideas to become reality, I have a lot of work to do. Lots of money to save.

No comments: